Reports to: Sarah Obuchowski
Location: West Berlin
Status: Part Time (20-25 hours)
Rate: Based on experience
Support the front desk functions by being the first face a patient sees as they enter the company. Handle many administrative tasks to include but not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellence in customer service and job duties outlined in Front Desk Manual.
- Friendly, courteous, professional behavior in which the patient always comes first.
- Being as helpful as possible with patients in regards to billing, insurances and other questions and directing their questions to the most appropriate person.
- Perform tasks related to Front Desk including but not limited to:
- Flow Sheet Tracking
- Answering phones, sending faxes, retrieving information from Physicians offices, scanning in forms to pt cases
- Taking co-pays, balancing cash flow in Square
- Taking initiative in learning from front desk supervisor if new procedures are occurring
- Assisting in the back with the therapists when front desk duties allow.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the front desk area, waiting room area and comfort of patients in the waiting room.
- End of night duties: trash, flow sheets pulled for the following day, phones plugged in.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Inventory Front Desk Supplies
- Additional responsibilities which will include but are not limited to: 1-2/week bank runs for deposits and making change
- Increased role in assisted with spreadsheets tracked by front desk: evolving role
Excellent written and verbal communication
Attention to Detail
Demonstrate professionalism and confidentiality
Commitment to excellence and high standards
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business literature. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, clients, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentage. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and basic computer applications to include, the internet, and Microsoft Outlook.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an office environment with exercise equipment, ringing phones, printing equipment, and people moving around. This role uses standard office equipment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com.