3DPT is committed to the health and wellness of our patients and will continue to provide physical therapy for our patients at home! Consistency with your physical therapy program is important to keep your recovery moving forward. Telehealth and homecare visits allow patients to stay at home and get the same guidance and instruction from a 3DPT Physical Therapist.
Telehealth visits are available to all patients, without a prescription from a physician, and at this time are available at no cost to patients (most insurance companies are waiving out-of-pocket costs for telehealth visits)
With homecare, a 3DPT therapist will come to your home for your physical therapy program. If you’d like to schedule a home visit, please call you local 3DPT (link to locations page).
For your safety and ours, we will ask you the following questions before scheduling a home visit:
1. Have you traveled to any of the following countries within the last 30 days?
China (not including Hong Kong, Macau, or the island of Taiwan)
2. Within the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone with or under investigation for COVID-19, or are ill with a respiratory illness?
3. Within the last 24 hours, have you had a fever?
4. Do you have a cold or flu-like symptoms?
5. Do you currently have allergies which may cause you to cough, sneeze, or exhibit a runny nose?
Telehealth allows a 3DPT therapist to connect with you virtually on a computer, simply by clicking a link we’ll send you. You’ll need a computer and internet access for this option. We’ll be able to demonstrate stretches, exercises and techniques to address pain you may be having or how to best move forward with you physical therapy program. To see a quick video on how the system works, click here.
If you do not have computer access, we can also hold a telephone call with you to address any questions or concerns you may have.
To make a telehealth appointment, please call you local 3DPT clinic.