MS, OTR/L, CBIS
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Thomas Jefferson University
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minors in Spanish and Psychology
- Robbinsville High School, Robbinsville, NJ
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist
- Physical Agent Modalities (PAMS)
- National Child Passenger Safety Certification
Treatment Areas of Interest/Specialties
- Pediatrics, specifically the developmental needs (gross and fine motor delays) of infants ages birth to 1 year old
- Developmental coordination and motor planning difficulties
- Functional visual impairments, and neuromotor-based impairments
What I feel are the most important qualities in an occupational therapist
Patience, adaptability, and strong analytical skills are vital to being a good OT. We need to have the ability to take a multi-system and family-centered approach to treatment. In pediatrics especially, we prioritize play as the vehicle to skill building to ultimately improve function.
Personal Interests & Hobbies
Staying active and spending as much time outside as I can, going to the beach, trying new restaurants with my husband, Zach, and being a dog mom to my dogs Leo and Luna.