PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, Owner
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Bachelors of Science, William Paterson University
- Seton Hall University
- Bergen Catholic High School
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Certified in Graston® Technique.
- Provider of Maitland, McKenzie, Mulligan and Shirley Sahrmann techniques
- Golf Fitness Specialist, certified by Titleist Performance Institute
Treatment Areas of Interest/Specialties
- I enjoy working with all patients – ranging from an elderly patient trying to get more mobile, to the weekend warrior and the high-level competitive athlete trying to return to sports
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
Why I became a Physical Therapist
My passion for physical therapy developed when I endured various injuries during my baseball career in high school and college. During this time I learned a lot about the rehabilitation process and how physical therapists can play a crucial role in improving a person’s quality of life. I loved how the profession requires a combination of anatomy, science, exercising, and always meeting new people and having the privilege to make a difference in their lives.
What do you feel are the most important qualities in a physical therapist?
The most important quality of all is to be a great listener for your patient! Also, the best physical therapists have a unique ability to combine knowledge, clinical experience, manual skills and interpersonal skills to help guide their patients back to doing the things they love to do in life.
I enjoy exercising, swimming, playing golf, spending time with family, trying new restaurants, cooking, and watching sports (baseball, football, basketball, soccer and golf).
Anthony is one of 6 PTs in South Jersey who are dual certified as orthopedic and sports specialists (5 of the 6 work at 3DPT!)