PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, 3DPT Owner
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Evidence In Motion
- Masters of Physical Therapy, Ithaca College
- Shawnee High School
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Certified in Active Release Technique®
Treatment areas of interest/Specialties
- I love treating runners and triathletes. I have run marathons and have done 2 Ironman races so I can easily relate to the mentality of the endurance athlete
- Joint Replacement Therapy – I have had my hip replaced (I ran too many marathons) so I feel like that experience has helped me gain insight into the mind of someone who is going through hip and knee replacement rehab.
Why I became a Physical Therapist
I played various sports growing up and had all kinds of injuries – broken legs, dislocated shoulders, concussions, etc… I had numerous experiences in PT as a patient and it made me think that I could do this as a career. I went to college specifically for PT from my freshman year, and luckily it worked out.
What do you feel are the most important qualities for a physical therapist?
The ability to relate and connect with your patients is by far the most important quality a PT can possess. You have to develop a personal relationship with your patients – it really makes a difference in them achieving a great outcome. If they like coming to PT and spending time with their therapist, they are more likely to do what they need to do to get better.
- I love to swim, bike and run and aim to complete an Ironman with 2 prosthetic hips!
- I have 2 kids that play sports so I love coaching their teams and watching them play and learn life lessons through sports
- I love jigsaw puzzles and have actually won contests! My goal is to host a puzzle building contest at 3DPT one day!
Jeff is one of 6 PTs in South Jersey who are dual certified as orthopedic and sports specialists (5 of the 6 work at 3DPT!)