- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, University of the Sciences
- Bachelors in Health Science, University of the Sciences
- Washington Township High School
- Sports IPE with University of the Sciences trainers
Treatment Areas of Interest/Specialties:
- Sports-related injuries, especially those dealing with the shoulders and knees
Why I became a physical therapist?
I always knew that I wanted to work in health care and wanted to be able to interact with people every day. When I took an anatomy class in high school I loved learning about how the body moves and wanted to pursue a career where I would be able to help others improve every day.
What do you feel are the most important qualities in a physical therapist?
Being able to connect with patients and creating treatment plans that address the concerns of the patient and therapist while still being fun and exciting.
- I enjoy Hanging out with my friends & dogs, attending sporting events, yoga, reading, watching Netflix