Our mission at 3DPT is to raise the standard for the healthcare and workplace experience to best serve our community. That means providing the best PT care and customer service for our patients but also a great place to work for our employees.
Our goal is to provide unique career opportunities to help our team reach their professional aspirations, avoid burnout & provide a great workplace environment. We prioritize one-on-one mentoring, leadership training and provide opportunities for ownership in the company. All 3DPT partners started off as staff PTs and some even as PT aides or students (Read about our Tabernacle and Hainesport clinic owners who started off as aides and front desk employees, came back as students, joined us as PTs and now own their own clinics!). We are the largest physical therapy company in South Jersey that is still fully owned & managed by physical therapists.
We also place heavy emphasis on clinical learning and provide opportunities and reimbursement for Continuing Education as well as host regular meetings for therapists to learn and share clinical information and best practices.
We also encourage work/life balance by providing generous time off and ensuring PTs have ample time with patients so that you can provide the best care.
- Mentoring Program
- Extra 1-on-1 time with patients
- Career Opportunities for Growth & Leadership
- Health Insurance & Retirement Benefits (4% Company match)
- Generous PTO, bonus company PTO
- Student Loan Repayment
- Generous bonus structure
- Continuing Education Reimbursement including OCS and SCS certifications
- Immediate start available
Plans and Administers physical and rehabilitation therapy treatment to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements physical therapy treatment programs based on each patient’s diagnosis.
- Records treatment program, patient conditions and responses in patient’s charts after each visit.
- Prepares patient care and progress notes and other required forms daily.
- Reviews Physician’s referral (prescription) and patient’s condition and medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required.
- Documents treatments rendered on billing statements.
- Composes discharge notes for patients and refers them to appropriate outside sources.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients by administering the program’s modalities in muscle re-education, therapeutic exercises, coordination and balance exercises, relaxation techniques and all forms of neuromuscular facilitation.
- Maintains current knowledge and monitors changing trends in the physical therapist industry.
- Orients, instructs, and directs work activities of assistants.
- Serves as a resource to other health care staff, family members, and referring physicians or agency staff.
- Facilitates communication with potential referral sources in order to expand the existing business and cultivate new business.
- Confers with Physicians and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, discuss equipment used, and suggest revisions in treatment programs.
- Acts as a company representative at conferences regarding physical therapy and related topics and serves as the program contact for families and professionals.
- Attends continuing education courses to advance clinical skills as required by the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidentiality
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Masters Degree with at least 1 year experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business literature.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentage.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and basic computer applications to include, the internet, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an office environment with exercise equipment, ringing phones, printing equipment, and people moving around. This role uses standard office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
This job description is subject to change at any time.